What can we help you with?
Top Help Questions
- How do I leave or delete a tipping competition?
- Can I view the tips of other members?
- Why does my total score change between different areas of the site?
- Can I tip differently in different competitions?
- Why aren't all the members showing up on the ladder?
Suggest a Feature
Got a feature suggestion for ESPNfootytips? Let us know
How do I remove a user from my competition?
To remove a member from the competition, you must be an Administrator. Going through the 'Competition' tab in the menu bar at the top of the screen, select your competition, then select the 'Members' tab found just above the competition ladder.
Find the member you wish to delete, and in their row you will see a number of icons - the 'X' symbol will remove this player from the competition.
If you experience any issues with this please feel free to contact our support team by using the 'Contact us' link below.