What can we help you with?
Top Help Questions
- I have forgotten my log in email or password
- How do I update my password or email address?
- How do I leave or delete a tipping competition?
- Can I view the tips of other members?
- How do I stop receiving emails from footytips?
Suggest a Feature
Got a feature suggestion for ESPNfootytips? Let us know
Why does my total score change between different areas of the site?
The score on results emails you receive, and on the 'Tipping' page is for the site-wide competition. In this competition, there are no joker rounds and you receive Away teams for missing tips.
This can be different to the score in your competition due to jokers you may have played, or because the Admin has set it so instead of receiving the Away teams for missed tips, you may be getting zero points or the lowest score amongst the other members. Hover your mouse over 'Competitions' in the menu bar, select the competition, and then above the ladder click 'Read Rules' (or 'Edit Settings' if you are the Admin) to read about your competition rules in more detail.