What can we help you with?
Top Help Questions
- I have forgotten my log in email or password
- How do I update my password or email address?
- How do I leave or delete a tipping competition?
- Can I view the tips of other members?
- How do I stop receiving emails from footytips?
Suggest a Feature
Got a feature suggestion for ESPNfootytips? Let us know
What is 'Streak' and how does it work?
The 'Streak' competition is determined by how many winning tips you can place in a row. You can tip as many or as little games per round as you would like - the trick is to only tip on games you are completely confident in.
To tip in 'Streak' go to the 'Tipping' tab in the top menu bar, select your sport, then under the 'Game' drop-down menu select 'Streak'. You can undo a tip by clicking the 'X' to the left of each game. When you do tip a message saying 'Tip Submitted' will appear as confirmation.
To turn on/off the 'Streak' option in your competition, an Admin goes to the competition page, then 'Settings', followed by 'Sports & Games', tick 'Streak' for the sport you are wanting to play on, and then click 'Update'.