What can we help you with?
Top Help Questions
- I have forgotten my log in email or password
- How do I update my password or email address?
- How do I leave or delete a tipping competition?
- Can I view the tips of other members?
- How do I stop receiving emails from footytips?
Suggest a Feature
Got a feature suggestion for ESPNfootytips? Let us know
How do I add custom scoring for not tipping?
The default score not tipping is to receive the away teams with a maximum. The maximum scores are listed in the 'How To Play' link below - for example, the maximum score in AFL is 5.
An Admin can choose their own default by going to the competition page, selecting 'Settings', then 'Ladders & Scoring', typing in a 'Ladder Name' of your choice and selecting 'Yes, include custom scoring'.
You can choose to give a score of 0, or the away teams, average or lowest competition scores with an adjustment.