What can we help you with?
Top Help Questions
- How do I leave or delete a tipping competition?
- Can I view the tips of other members?
- Why does my total score change between different areas of the site?
- Can I tip differently in different competitions?
- Why aren't all the members showing up on the ladder?
Suggest a Feature
Got a feature suggestion for ESPNfootytips? Let us know
All Correct Bonus - What is it and how do I add it to my competition?
The All Correct Bonus is a custom scoring feature that rewards tipsters who tip a perfect round (i.e. 8 correct from 8 matches) with between 1 to 5 bonus points, depending on what the administrator has chosen.
As an administrator, you can set this option by going to your competition's 'Settings' tab, then selecting 'Ladders & Scoring', scrolling down and selecting 'Yes, include custom scoring', then scroll further down and select your settings for the All Correct Bonus. This setting can be introduced at any point throughout the season, however if it is removed the ladder will be re-processed without bonus scores.
If you have any further questions, feel free to click the 'Contact us' link below.