What can we help you with?
Top Help Questions
- How do I leave or delete a tipping competition?
- Can I view the tips of other members?
- Why does my total score change between different areas of the site?
- Can I tip differently in different competitions?
- Why aren't all the members showing up on the ladder?
Suggest a Feature
Got a feature suggestion for ESPNfootytips? Let us know
What is a Joker round and how do I set them?
Competition administrators choose to have between 1 and 5 jokers and can choose to specify the rounds they are used in, or to let members choose themselves. Once played, the joker will double the score for the round it is used on.
Administrators can set Joker rounds completely by going to the competitions 'Settings' tab, then clicking 'Ladders & Scoring' in the row below, making sure that 'Yes, include custom scoring' is selected, and then scrolling down to the 'Joker Rounds' options.
If you choose to let members choose their own joker rounds, they can set this using the 'Set Joker' button which appears above the competition ladder on the 'Ladder' tab.